PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY THE FACULTY OF BUILD ENVIRONMENT
- Diploma in E-Secretaryship - KPT/JPS (KR 8270) 06/12
- Diploma in Accounting - KPT/JPS (R/344/4/o084) 06/17
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing - KPT/JPS (R/342/4/o038) 10/17
- Diploma in Business Management - KPT/JPS (R/340/6/o138) 07/17
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - KPT/JPS (N/354/4/o112) 11/16
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Entreprenurship & Development - KPT/JPS (R/340/6/o193) 10/17
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing - KPT/JPS (R/342/6/o041) 10/17
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Administrative Management - KPT/JPS (R/345/6/o162) 06/17
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting Finance - KPT/JPS (R/340/6/o121) 05/17
Minimum Entry Requirement
- SPM (with 3 credits) in any subjects or other equivalent recognised qualifications.
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects.
- For the Accounting Programme, a credit in Mathamatics is required.
- Business with the minimum of CGPA 2.00 or
- Business from a recognised institution of higher learning or
- Information Technology, Multimedia or Graphic Design or
- secretarial, Business or Information Technology
- Candidate must meet the following
- STMP (with 2 principal passes), A-Level or Diploma.
- Completed Foundation Programmes, Matriculation, Pre-University Studies.
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Candidate must meet the following
Career Prospects in E-Secretaryship
Upon Completion of this programme, graduates can work as Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Executive Secretaries, Administrative Assistants & Business Executives
Career Prospects in Accounting
Upon Completion of this programme, graduates can work as Account Assistants, A Finacial Advisor, Loan Officer, Audit Assistants & Tax Advisors in the financial industry; or as an Officer & Supervisor in the financial & commercial institutes
Career Prospects in Sales & Marketing
A graduate can work as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, & an Account Executive, Marketing Personnel are employed locally & internationally by Retail, Industrial, Commercial firms, Schools & Hospitals
Career Prospects in Business Management
Graduate can gain employment as entry-level Executives & Junior Managers in small businesses, as well as in medium & large, local & multinational enterprises. Graduate can also gain employment in non profit Organizations & the Public Sector.
Career Prospects in Human Resource Management
The Diploma in Human Resource Management will give the student the opportunity to work in numerous industries in the Business, Commerce & Information Technology fields. Career opporunities in specialised Human Resource Field includes Human Resource Management Officer/Executive, Recruitment & Selection Officer/ Executive, Compensation & Benifits Officer/Executive, Trainning & Development Officer Executive, Organization Developement Officer/Executive, Industrial Reltion Officer/Executive, OSH Officer/Executive, Management Trainee & a Range of Supervisory positions in an Administrative & Office environment.
Career Prospects in Business & Entrepreneurship Development
Understanding the business aspects is just one part of running a business.An entrepreneur must also have a product or service that he or she believes in. Those starting a business must be able to accept the high risk/high reward environment of entrepreneurship. Even if one decides not to venture out, Entrepreneurial Studies will build a solid foundation to begina career in a variety of business areas such as Management, Marketing, Advertisng & Sales
Career Prospects in Marketing
With knowledge in the both domestic & international markets, a graduate can become a Professional in Marketing Management, Marketing Resaerch. Public Relations, Sales & Promotional activiteis & Sales Management. Graduate may also further their studies with Professional Marketing bodies or take up postgraduate studies
Career Prospects in Administrative Management
Graduates can work in the area of Administration & Human Resouces in both Private & Public Sectors or they can also pursue Postgraduate Studies
Career Prospects in Accounting & Finance
Accounting & Financial Managers oversee the preparation of Financial Statements & Financial Planning Activities. A graduate can work as an Accountant, Auditor & Financial Specialist in the Goverment or Commercial Sectors. He/she canalso enroll in Professional Accounting & Financial Programmes or Postgraduate Studies.