Creative industry refers to a segment of the economy that is involved either directly or indirectly in the creation, manufacture , production, broadcast and distribution of copywriter protected materials . Creative industry is an emerging field of study, which has an important sphere of practice representing an important sector of the new economy.
- Multimedia production management
- Multimedia instructional Design
- Multimedia Art Directing
- Multimedia Audio Visual (AV) directing
- Multimedia quality Control
- Multimedia Research and innovation